About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, NM, United States
I have been weaving Contemporay Fine Art Tapestries for over 20 years, raising a family in the lovely Southwest. I want to show process which usually gets a back seat to product and share the trials and tribulations as well as the joy and excitement of the creation of art out of a bunch of strings. How remarkable!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Another book recommendation!

Sorry to be doing this one at a time but these are fantastic books and this is the trial run. These will be on a whole list on my website coming soon as a newly revamped site. It will be in it's full final form by may so keep looking as it changes and let me know what you think.
Meanwhile, enjoy this book as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feng Shui Series- "Blue Water Lotus of the North"

Feng Shui Series- "Blue Water Lotus of the North"
I sold this piece on line immediately upon launching my website!