About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, NM, United States
I have been weaving Contemporay Fine Art Tapestries for over 20 years, raising a family in the lovely Southwest. I want to show process which usually gets a back seat to product and share the trials and tribulations as well as the joy and excitement of the creation of art out of a bunch of strings. How remarkable!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy February!

Yes , it's February, the month that's hard to spell.
Just a quick posting with pictures of my 2 commissioned pieces finished on time! And the clients are thrilled!
Keep checking this blog and my website as I implement a lot of changes for the New Year! Happy Metal Rabbit! It sounds a bit like Japanese Anime.



This first piece was an adaptation of a smaller piece that the client gifted to someone else and then missed it! We both agree that it is even more powerful as a bigger piece, this one is 50"x 24" and retails for $2,500.00. Commissions are always welcome.









This second piece was designed with the client who wanted an assortment of spirals , as in my Universal Language Series Pieces ( see the website)

and the colors of the ROOT TWO SPIRAL ( again see website)



And now after too many meetings and not enough weaving it's back to the loom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feng Shui Series- "Blue Water Lotus of the North"

Feng Shui Series- "Blue Water Lotus of the North"
I sold this piece on line immediately upon launching my website!